Saturday, August 9, 2008

LEADVILLE 100

A quick update till I get home. Our 5 racers are doing well. 4 are still out on the course as I write. Doug is doing VERY well. Mike and John are working together. Paul is looking stronger at each stop. (4 all together) Unfortunately Kathleen has disqualified at the 2nd check point at she didn't make the time cut off. She is satisfied with what she did though. Good job Bike Tech!!!

Christopher, Elizabeth and I happened to get to the start line just in time for Lance to push his bike past me! I got in several good pictures. Patted him on the shoulder and told him, "Good luck, Lance." Also took pictures of his ride. Got pictures of him going through the 1st stop, of course he didn't stop, and again at the 3rd stop out on the dam. I heard he got 2nd by a few seconds after he took a fall. Dave Wiems, umpteen-nine time winner, won.

That it will picture posting when I get back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so envious that you guys are in Colorado, and to see Lance too! Great job BTR!

Chris and Steve