Friday, August 15, 2008

Colorado 2008



After looking at all of my pictures the last couple days I think I have picked my favorites. The key to a great photo: subject, composition and lighting.

I have had the thought pass through that perhaps I take too many pictures. After all, most people take one here and there and are happy with what they have. I guess I am unable to do that. Looking always for a slightly better way to record what I see. Quite often I can't quite capture what I really see but when I get a good shot....so much better the reward!
Rocky Mountain National Park:
Elk Grazing Below the Alpine Visitors Center

RMNP: Englemann Spruce

RMNP: Hidden Valley

Highway 36 West: Sunset

Winter Park: Crankworks Free Ride Mountain Bike Festival, practice

Winter Park: Crankworks Free Ride Mountain Bike Festival, finals

Leadville, Mineral Belt Trail: Aspens

Leadville: Sun and Rain on Mount Massive

Leadville: Amy

Leadville, Mineral Belt Trail: Miner's Leftovers


Leadville, Mineral Belt Trail: Shades of Green

Leadville: For Sale, Some TLC Needed

Twin Lakes Reservoir: Clouds

Leadville: Leadville 100 Mtn Bike, Waiting For the Start.

Twin Lakes Reservoir: A Sister Reflects
Leadville: Congratulations!

Leadville: Good Morning Leadville

Leadville: Flowers Aplenty

Highway 24:

I want to thank my sister, Kathleen,
for taking me on her biking journey.
Without which I would never have the
opportunity to take these great pictures.
-Kim

4 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

That photo pf Kat is awesome!

Peak Art said...

Thanks so much Jeff. It was great to see you.

john said...

Kim - Thanks for the great pictures and for being an important part of the Bike Tech Racing effort.
It has been a real treat to see you on the bike - ride on.
John

Cheerleader said...

Peak art, thanks for the photo update, they are wonderful and truly reflect why we're all so excited about PBville year after year!