Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ingawanis 8K Run and ITT May 3, 2008


On my way up to Ingawanis I passed Carey who was riding into a 30mph headwind.
I am not very experienced at taking running pictures.



The operation table, between races.
Between races I popped up to the dining hall to say hi to the Troop who was there for the Spring Camporee. Casey is talking to Al, our Scoutmaster.
Carol is resting after feeding the boys lunch. (About 200 including adults.)
It must have been a good lunch.
I made my way over to the rock garden for the time trial.
In all my years of going to camp I had never seen this section of the camp.

Nice to see Steve after a winters hibernation.


Robin can do it all: road, crit, cross, tt and mtn. She never touched going though.

Looking good Paul.

It was a very beautiful day and it was fun to take different types of pictures.

Go out and take some pictures.
The best time of the year is finally here!!
-Kim

No comments: