Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ingawanis Mtn Bike Race 2008

Casey is called to do a pre-race bike check for Garrett. Notice Garrett's great sweatshirt.
Carl is out on a mission.
I took some time to notice some plants opening up.

Kids race. Garrett, Conner and Rob.

Kristin came up for the weekend.
I thought there was 2 big deer in this picture. Not Bambi sized but Bambi's father on steroid size. I think they are wearing some camo because I don't see them.




He almost made it to the top of the run-up before he had to get off.
Did anyone make it all the way to the top?
William from around Ames shows how its done.
I met his mom, Natalie who was out taking pictures.

On the trail up towards the dining hall.


Some well deserved rest time.
Amy, Ron, Paul and Bill hash out solutions to the worlds problems.
Casey announces results.
This is 3 pictures stitched together.


These are some of the pictures I took today. I am always trying for variety of composition, near and far, riding in and out of the picture, lighting, and rule of 3rds or even 4ths and background. Hopefully I won't end up with batches of cookie cutter pictures.
Get out and take plenty of pictures while the leaves are just coming out.
-Kim

6 comments:

B I D W E L L said...

Awesome Pics Kim! Cully Todd and other's could have scaled the hill had we removed the log at the top, but it is supposed to be challenging, right? ;) Your help was greatly appreciated both days!!

bluecolnago said...

great pics, kim! as always, it was good to see you! :)

Kristin and Bruce said...

Thanks for taking all the Pics Kim. They are great. I sure had a great time this weekend. It is always nice seeing you and Kat! Have a great week.

Kristin

Mike said...

I was just wondering if you had any other pics that were not posted. I was wearing all black Rasmussens gear with plate #8. Just wondering if you had any shots of me.
Mike
mjlebs6@yahoo.com

Peak Art said...

Hi Mike,
Yes I do have a couple pictures with you and will email them to you tomorrow.

I have pictures that weren't posted.
My belief: If one picture is good then 50 would be better!

Thanks for checking out my blog.
-Kim

Mike said...

Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to come out and take pictures. I haven't seen mine yet but the others look very nice. If that e-mail does not work my g-mail will accept larger files. mjlebeda@gmail.com.

Again thanks for the pics.
Mike