Wednesday, April 30, 2008

27th Street ITT April 30, 2008

This is the 2nd in a series of the spring time trials put on by Russ Clark of Europa Cycle. Pre-ride gathering
Tom is getting ready to go.
They had an easy ride out but after the turn around it was nice and breezy!
And who is this man? Paul in his modeling his new team kit.

All gather for the reading of the results.
I only took a few pictures tonight as Russ let me shoot with his nice digital SLR. He might put a few pictures from tonight on his store website.

Next up for me is the Ingawanis race this weekend. I will be on a corner in the woods telling people where to go. LOL

Have a great week, I know I will because I'll be taking lots of pictures.
-Kim

1 comment:

Mike Johnson said...

Nice pics! Thanks for being out there in the breeze.