Sunday, February 24, 2008

Krispie Kronicals

Back by popular request..no unanimous demand are the best
Krispie bar you've sunk your teeth in to. Or tried to anyway.
This is not the recipe on the box.
The secret....the ratio between butter and marshmallows.
Sorry..can't reveal the ratio as I don't remember.
It takes plenty of muscle to man-handle them.
I mean...woman-handle those babies into the pan.

You can see the bars - somewhere between the Yoga Towels and the microwave.

Now is this a no brainer decision or what?

This could be an entire meal.

To think he drove up from Cedar Rapids
and beat his body for 2 hard miles just for one of these.
When eating -do not look right or left.
Truly the saddest site I saw all day.
An orphaned half eaten bar.. on the cold, hard and dirty ground. sniff sniff.
-Kim, I saved one back for myself, Pierce

No comments: