Sunday, January 20, 2008

Best of 2007: Wisconsin State Capitol

Remember how Claude Monet painted the same subject over and over trying to capture the light as it changed the look of the hay stacks, water, cathedral and buildings? I thought of that as I took these pictures last September.

Here are a few pictures that I took while walking around the Square experiencing the wonderful food at the Taste of Madison. I really like how the light is reflected on the capitol.

The reflections of the Capitol in other building is just as interesting.




The Capitol changed from brilliant white, to ivory, to sand and then to pink. I think that this capitol is very beautiful and is very photogenic.

I enjoy looking at these pictures as it is now snowing.
Take pictures in all kinds of light. You will be amazed!
Kim

No comments: